Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Pre-Stream ✅||SL20W22 ✅||SL20W23 ✅||SL20W24 ✅|
|SL20W25 ✅||SL20W26 ✅||SL20W27 ✅||SL20W28 ✅||SL20W29 ✅|
|SL20W30 ✅||SL20W31 ✅||SL20W32 ✅||SL20W33 ✅||SL20W34 ✅|
|SL20W35 ✅||SL20W36 ✅||SL20W37 ✅||SL20W38 ✅||SL20W39 ✅|
|SL20W40 ✅||SL20W41 ✅||SL20W42||SL20W43||SL20W44|
Alpha 1 Sprint
- Entity f() mot to high?
- TileEntity async load
- Shulkerboxes conceptually do not work great with LibId System
- (Vanilla) Villagers disappear
- GameProfile randomly changed
- SuffixTreeMap concurrency not given
- Allow creation of Netherportals?
- Allow creation of Endportal?
- Item/Object transportations
- Add corpses to FPlayer & FMob
- Add 'LagMeter'-Data stats; accessible with spring controller(json)
- Protect accounts with passwords
- Freeze new players on login (auth/register/anti bot) DSGVO / AGB Confirmation on login
- Store inventory-data in User-Profile. Disregard vanilla profile containers?
- Cizitens Job ideas (add to Traders/Tools)
- Cosmetical effects - not really interesting but cool for players
- Use Blindness effect on teleports
- Mirror-Building Tool?
- Use BossBar to show server reboots
- Launch pads (+ particles), with launchpad directional setups
- Sit on stairs/slabs
Allows higher rate of requests to the API Service without breaking. This is needed especially if running multiple servers behind the same IP-Address. If using multiple Servers behind the same IP this will otherwise cause GameProfile-Requests to timeout (1call/60sec ratelimit). This is needed for FakeStuff Players, Crates, Heads
- GameProfile-Cache: Local GameProfile Cache that will get updated via Chunkli API and not Mojang API.
- PlayerId-Cache: Local (UUID/Name)-Cache. This allows to get the current Name of a User at any point (especially usefull if the user is not online and changed the Name in the meantime).
Generalized Item-Library that can (hopefully) identify all Items used on the Server. It is designed in a way to allow using Hashes at all other points in the Software. Normally you would save/serialize Itemstacks within a Object (FPlayer holding a Sword in its hand). With the Item-Library we only store references to the Library. This allows us to track items easily, allows shopping any item with a unique name and opens the possibility to globally ban a specific item making it unusable.
A library containing executable commands identified by a unique name. It is possible to make chained fireworks this way or spawn items from fireworks/entities dying etc. This can be used to create special tools. OnBreak Event could cause a command to run at the location
We most likely need at least 128 GB ram. This kills most good servers.
Currently pretty much the only good options are:
Ryzen 9 is way better but limited to 128GB ram. Currently used W-2145 as it was available 1,5 years ago.