What is the goal?
We want to create an ingame computer screen. That screen can be used with a mouse cursor (see video!). The first goal is to basically have a large amount of the ingame commands directly accessible by simply clicking on the screen (/land buy, /land info, /user debugoption, etc.)
For this wee need good icons! This is where i need you!
- SCREEN SIZE: 640x384 pixels!
- (OR 5*3 ingame blocks!)
- Used Font: Most likely https://www.dafont.com/minecraftia.font
- LineSizes: Probably somewhere between 20px and 30px
- Usable colors: Minecraft only supports ~160 colors. Keep that in mind!
- Clickable Elements need to be ~30px width/height probably to make them easily usable (tile menu)
Minecraft Map cursors
WE CAN ONLY USE THESE AS CURSORS! See: https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Map#Map_icons
Pixelart Parts from stream
We could use on the screen. Feel free to create new ones!
- Do not use anti-aliasing! This looks bad in MC!
- Nearly everything needs to be smaller than you think. 640x384px is not a lot of space. Use the examples!
Needed Buttons / Icons
- CLOSE Button (Most likely the Windows 10 one!)
- Hide/Minimize Button (Most likely the Windows 10 one!)
- Maximize (Switches from Desktop to Tablet (Map in hand)
- Home Button (Back to the default Page of the Desktop)
- Fast-Access Buttons (Top line, possibly tile-menu access, plot access, user options ?)
- "Current Location" field that shows your location in the menu system like in the explorer? ( Example Home > User > Settings)
Needed Brainstorming / Ideas
- Some form of a "tile menu" similar to the windows-tile menu that allows the player to easily switch options on an off (rocketboots on/off, debug setting on/off, etc)