Jump to navigation Jump to search
- User personal Item Storage (BackpackComponent, libItemStorage / storedStacks)
Rule: No full EntityPlayer object saving as in MultiInv previously - bad design
- Store Setups (Armor + 10 Slots = 14 Items) in virtual (FakeStuff) Armorstands or FPlayer. Allows swapping/loading full setups. (Compare D3 Armory https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UELWqzFjgj8&t=51s )
- Entity Storage similar to personal Item Storage. Could allow so save/load/transport Horses
- Planetary transportation
- Fake-Chest UI inserting
- New Villager trading menu
- Shulkerboxes needed? Box will be lost as transportation container (good cost integration)
- KShop -> "SpaceShip Module". Similar to Fake-Chest but probably better interaction (KShop is known) and item saving/loading could have some cost
- SpaceShip Module upgradable (more slots, free extraction slots not included in fuel cost).
- Slots blocked / Page switching?
- Extraction cost (Farmworld) based on amout of items to be extracted (fuel)
- Teleportation only via "beacons"
- Teleportation costs 'extraction fee' similar to farmworld idea (fuel!)
- Cost distance based? (kinda shitty when joining a year later)
- Teleportation takes time based on distance covered? (upgradable?)
- Couchbase Queue for inter-server transportation